For Sale By Owner
"For Sale By Owner" Tips
In some cases, people think the best idea may be to sell their home themselves. This is usually not a good option. Here is a list of just some of the basics that as your listing agent I will do. Saving money on real estate commissions can cost you a fortune in lost time and lost money for your home. Here are just a few things to consider:
What You Need To Sell A Home
- You will need a comprehensive Douglas County market analysis.
- You will need an expert price valuation so your home can sell quickly without under-pricing.
- You will need a comprehensive marketing campaign in order to receive the highest possible price for your home.
- You will need to network with Realtors who have buyers who may be interested in purchasing your home.
- You will need a local advertising campaign including the creation of print and Internet advertising.
- You will need proper signage to promote your home.
- You will need professional grade pictures for advertising.
- You will need the proper legal representation to assure the transaction takes place smoothly.
- You will need someone to coordinate showings and other appointments.
- You will need someone to conduct, and drive traffic to, your open house.
- You will need an experienced negotiator who knows what is reasonable and what is not.
- You will need an expert who understands contingencies, cash offers, mortgages.
Considerations About Selling On Your Own
There is so much to consider when thinking about selling your home yourself. At the end of the day, it just isn't worth it. You are under no obligation to meet with me. Let's talk about your interest in doing a "for sale by owner" sale. Let's see what options are available to make the sale of your home easier, where you make more money and you have an advocate on your side.
Sellers Real Estate Quick Info Request
Are you thinking about selling your property? Please fill out my quick real estate sellers request form and tell me about your property. There is no obligation. Always feel free to call me at 720-206-8089.